Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Benadryl Please!

It's been a long winter with sick kids.  I credit this to the fact that Bryan brings home lots of germs and I am too lazy to get my kids flu shots.  Sarah takes the grand prize for the most missed school days and the perplexed looks on the doctor's faces.  Poor girl, she really was miserable with her undiagnosed rash.  You just have to see it to believe it!




Any ideas for a diagnosis?  Let me know.

3 comments:

Family Days said...

Yikes! That does not look fun!! Is she itching like crazy too? Poor girl! I hope she gets rid of it soon!!

Debi said...

That is a WICKED rash....and I've seen a lot of wicked medical things.....Good luck (poor baby!). (this is Debi from the Carrollton 1st Ward) just stopping by to say hi. Oh, I LOVE your hair cut! It is adorable. :)

wendy said...

Ouch!!!!I would have been insane. That's the craziest thing I've ever seen!